Since 1956, Miami Industrial Trucks has served the equipment and rental needs of the region. We offer over 200 different configurations of gas, LPG, compressed natural gas and electric forklifts. MIT is dedicated to serving your material handling needs, and our “world class” commitment is reflected in the wide range of products we offer, including:
- Gas, Diesel, and Electric Sit Down Rider Forklifts (Cushion/Pneumatic Tire)
- Electric walkies-pallet/stacker/straddle
- Very Narrow Aisle Equipment
- Racking and Shelving
- Personnel/Burden Carriers
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment
- Portable/Modular Warehouse Offices
- Lift Tables and Pallet Positioners
- Pallet Jacks and Hand Trucks
- Miscellaneous industrial products available through our Industrial Products Catalog.
Miami Industrial Trucks is a “value added” material handling distributor, selling, renting and servicing cost effective, high quality material handling products and systems to solve problems for all types of businesses.
From New and Used Forklifts, to Service and Training, MIT has been exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1956. Our Corporate Principles are the driving force behind our exceptional customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To be the leading “value added” material handling distributor in our trading area by selling, renting and servicing cost effective, high quality industrial products and systems to solve problems for all types of businesses.
MAXIMIZE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
This involves everyone, every day.
- Listen to and understand our customers.
- Understand our internal and external customers.
- Always try to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Build long-term relationships.
- Do the right thing for everyone involved: “win-win.”
- Listen to and understand your co-workers.
- Treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Involve our employees in continuous improvement.
- Recognize employees’ contributions.
- Enjoy our work.
- Total integrity as a company in everything we do.